AQUACIDE® Thermodynamic Sterilization uses only Water, Superheated in excess of 125°C (260°F) + and applied under low pressure while still in a liquid state.
- Superheated water under low pressure ensures maximum coverage with no blow-back or scatter
- Destroys viruses or bacteria on contact
- Uses ONLY water to sterilize – NO Toxic chemicals or combustibles
- No harmful drift, direct or indirect exposure concerns
- Safe to people and wildlife
- Can be used near bodies of water
- Application unaffected by weather; can be done in both wind and rain
- Easy to operate, one-person operation
- No groundwater, stormwater or environmental contamination concerns
- Elimination of the hazards and costs associated with handling, licencing, posting, transporting and storing chemicals
- Multi-functional – bacterial, viral and vegetation management
- Portable and compact. Can be mounted on existing equipment.